Saturday, April 5, 2014

Post #43 - another day in the life...

I haven't had any exciting news to share, so I haven't blogged lately.
I sprained my ankle this week. Not fun.
The mother of our son's girlfriend passed away. Not fun.

So let's see....what fun stuff happened this week?

My crockpot prize from the contest arrived yesterday. 
It's shiny and pretty and I can't wait to use it.
 What to make, what to make? Maybe cheesecake!

I potted the celery. Then forgot to water it.
 The one on the right is a little yellow-ish.  Oops. 
And I put another root end into water about 10 days ago. It's almost as tall as the potted ones. No roots on it yet.

I re-made the Valentine's wreath and put it on the back door.
 I bought the felt bunny at JoAnn's, then made the carrots out of felt.

I finished this week's felt egg. A yellow chick in a field of flowers!
And I finished the second side of week one's egg then sewed the two sides together and stuffed. 
Tomorrow I will receive the final pattern. I wonder what it will be? I have a bunny, a decorated egg and a chick.  I hope the next one has a cross on it.

Our feral little kitty is taming down nicely. She still is jumpy and jitterish.
But she really wants to be with us.
This is our view out the front door.

Her skinny little belly is growing.  
We might have some kittens for Easter.
I hope she lets us see them!

I haven't seen the tomcat again since I last wrote about him. Out of all the things I ramble about on this blog, he is what I get questioned about the most. There was a letter in the local paper from a woman who lives down the street from me saying that she has been trapping the stray cats then taking them to be spayed or neutered using her own money. I will look her up and ask if she's seen him.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!