Sunday, April 13, 2014

Post #45 - I'm busy

I've been working on a few projects. 
All at once. 
Cuz that's how we roll in the shire.

Mostly sewing projects
 I'm working with felt and fleece.
 I'll share more about them another day.
...when the lighting is better and I can get good pictures.

Every Easter/Christmas/Birthday I don't get ideas or inspiration until just before the holiday.  I've stayed up MANY times until early in the morning the day of the event finishing up projects.
I'm really thankful that I no longer make matching Mother/Daughter dresses.
Jus' sayin'.

 I haven't even started making the candy yet. 
It may be purchased this year.

In other news..
The nameless kitty is getting more uncomfortable as her due date draws near.  She had disappeared for most of the day and wouldn't come when I called her.
And since it was such a nice day here I was on the porch several times. Calling her.
 I thought maybe she'd had the kittens...but no, she finally showed up. 
Just for the food.
She's all about the "don't touch me" now days. 
Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!