Saturday, April 26, 2014

Post #49 - Kitty update



The friendly tomcat has been located!
The lady down the street who is taking strays to be spayed/neutered has him. I am so relieved that he is alive and doing well now. She said that he had been shot. He is living in her house now. I know he's happy to be inside again.

While we were talking, she asked about a cat that she has been trying to trap. I have seen it; it sometimes comes to my porch looking for food while our stray kitty is eating.  It also is pregnant.  She asked about our stray kitty. Then she asked if I wanted her to take it in so the kittens wouldn't turn feral. Apparently she is set up to do that. Then she would take her to be spayed.  So she brought two live traps to my house to try to capture my kitty and the other pregnant kitty. So far it looks like they are not falling for it. 

I'm torn. I want the kittens to have a chance to be adoptable. I want the kitty to get spayed. I just don't want her to be traumatized for weeks. 

And honestly, I will miss her adorable little face.


***********************************************************
In other news, I had someone ask how to navigate around this blog. 
Here are a couple of ways to get around:
See the side bar over there?  --->
Near the top it has the recent blog posts. You can click on any of them or any of the months or even the year and you will see that post or grouping of posts.
Or...
To get to the "HOME" page, just click on the blog name (The McAdventures of a Mother and Daughter) inside the tan bar at the top of the page up there ^^^ and it will take you to the home page where you can read the posts in backwards order (newest at the top).
Thanks for stopping by. 
Thanks for telling me you stopped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!