Monday, April 21, 2014

Post #48 - random thoughts

  • I'm doing laundry today.
  • I want to hang it out on the line, but winter took a toll on it, so I have to wait for it to be repaired.
  • I'm sleepy.
  • My boy is mowing...so it's a good thing I don't have laundry out on the line.
  • It's nearly lunch time and *somebody* needs to get her sleepy self into motion fixing something to eat.
  • Supper is easy--ribs in the crockpot.
  • I have no idea what to fix for sides.  Ugh
  • I planted another celery root today. 
  • I had to throw out one of the first ones I had planted because it caught a fungus or something.
  • The three celery roots that I put in water a couple weeks ago are growing at different rates. Weird.
  • I still have to fix lunch.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!