Monday, February 3, 2014

Post #29 - Another craft project is finished.

So, I saw this project on Pinterest a while back and fell in love with it. It was a wreath form wrapped in grey yarn with pretty hearts attached in such a way that it looked like an argyle pattern.

I fell in love.

I LOVE ARGYLE PATTERN!!

I purchased a wreath form and a double skein of yarn a week or two ago. And wrapped.

And wrapped.

And finished wrapping (with Hub's help) while watching the Super Bowl last night.  (Not that there was much of a game to watch. Jus' sayin')

So today...
TADA!
It's finished and hanging on the front door. 

Love it!

So tell me: have you found anything interesting on Pinterest lately?  Have you tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!