Saturday, November 30, 2013

Entry #something......maybe 18?: don't let us get bored, it's not good.

Ok, so, for the update on what I was working on Thanksgiving day. 
It's the same thing in the blog teaser pic that I posted on my Facebook page a few days ago.

First, let me say that when mom and I are bored this is what we do.
We get out our computers, pintrest, the sewing machine, 
the iron board, and today the popsicle sticks also.

Now, mom is still working on the post for this one so 
this is the only hint you get.

Mom's work station.....


My work station soon moved to the floor where I had more room.

Now to begin the fun process of assembling a popsicle snowflake

Almost done!!

Yay, now you leave it sit while you eat dinner with the family.

I know you are all yelling wanting to know if we still have the stray.....
We do.
And he's demanding food. 
And attention.
But mainly food. And wanting inside.

Yay! It's dry! 

And since it's windy you grab some bricks then start spray paining your snowflake white.
This will take several coats since the wood soaks it up, and it's windy outside. 

Then we sprayed it with a glitter hair spray and hung it up.

And now to work on a couple more to hang up with it in the dining room. 


Have a good weekend everyone! 
I'm off to a baby shower for my best friend. Twin Girls!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!