Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Entry #12 - "Distracted" is my middle name

Yes, it did snow overnight. 
Maybe 2 inches?  I'm not going out to measure.

 The stray cat is not amused and wants inside. Now.

 And no curtains were sown today. At least: not yet.  I got distracted by this piggy material I found in my stash of scraps.  It's leftover from making a dress for my little girl. That was about 10 years ago.
 So I marked it and sewed it.
 And cut it out.

 It's a pig!
 
 Did you notice the button hole?

 It's a piggy bank!

I think I'll toss it in the washer and dryer so it will fray around the edges.
Like this one.
(In yesterday's post you saw this pink material photobombing one of the pics.)

And this one is made of felt.  Clean lines and more traditional.

The little piggy trio.

Now what was I supposed to be doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!