Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! From our family to yours! :D 
I know this is a little late in the day but I (Kate) took the pictures then had to work the sales at Wally World
Soooooo.........I know you are all wondering what our menu was:

 First on the menu was Green beans, with bacon and onions. 
Just like Grandma used to make.
And don't forget the Mashed potatoes in the background.
Our family (minus mom) LOVES mashed potatoes,
 soooo....this is the only picture of them I got.

Then my awesome mama made three pies. 
count them, three. love it!
The top one was a chocolate custard with meringue.
the middle was Cherry
and the bottom one was pumpkin. 

I know you can't really tell but this is the ham. no turkey.

and the yummy rolls. 

mamas traditional Sweet Potato casserole. 
This never lasts long. 
And when I fix my lunch for work tomorrow this will most likely be gone. 

Deviled eggs. Mom boiled and peeled them but I did the rest. 
The deviled eggs are my speciality .

Cranberry relish, this will for sure be left.
 I think mom and I are the only ones who like it. 

During the cooking I decided I wanted Wassle. 
yummy, didn't last long enough to get a good picture. 

I also got to see parts of the Macy's parade.
 and worked on a project that I will reveal in my next post. 

Hope you all had a happy, safe, and blessed Thanksgiving day. 
And please don't forget what this day really means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!