Monday, January 27, 2014

Post #28 - Update.

So I've had two cups of Hot Cocoa this past week. I blogged about it, remember?  (Maybe you should pour a cup of Cocoa for yourself. I'll wait.)

Anyway, I thought I'd update you on how it's going with the memory thing.  Here is a snip-it of a conversation I had yesterday with Hubs while I was fixing supper.

Me:  How's that saying go? ...*something* 'cause it's hot?
Hubs: I don't know.
Me: What could it be?
Hubs: I don't know.
Me:  No, it's *something* LIKE it's hot!
Hubs: {blank stare}
Me: Oh! It's DROP it like it's hot!
Hubs just rolls his eyes.

So there you have it!  I can remember things...it just takes a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!