Monday, October 28, 2013

I haven't had my coffee yet....... oh yeah, here's a seven layer dip for your enjoyment!!!

I have soooo been falling behind on the birthday party updates
 soo....to make it up to you, HAVE SOME DIP!!!

Everyone LOVES momma's 7-layer taco dip. It never lasts long, 
which is why we couldn't make it all the night before. 
That being said, lettuce begin. :D

Behold, mamas dip tray (It needed rinsed out)

Start with a can of re-fried beans and spread it (layer 1!)

This is a mixture of 1 block cream cheese and 1 container of sour cream (layer2!) 

Layer 3 is salsa of your choice, as much as you want (we buy ours at Sams)

layer 4 is CHEESE!! (I love cheese!)

We use the whole bag..

Layer 5: Peppers from the garden! I would say green but ours turned red. 

Layer 6 is green onion. :)

Sorry, no conveyor belt noises this time

Isn't it so pretty?!?

For the final Layer we finely dice a tomato (yes, from the garden)

Then serve with Tortilla chips.
 (notice it didn't even last long enough for me to get a picture.

MAN, that stuff is going quick!
I better go get some before it's gone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!