Thursday, October 10, 2013

Entry 4 (ramblings of a McDaughter)

OK, a few snippets from the day. Because the whole day was so awesome I couldn't pick one moment. 

First, let me introduce you to the stray cat. Semisolid. I usually call him Semi. He melts into a semisolid when you pet him. And this morning he was rather fat. 
 I have this weird obsession with Duck Tape, I make wrist-let key chains, roses, wallets, bookmarks. And I sell them. I also have an obsession with Duck Dynasty. 
As soon as I find the rest of my gear I'll start figuring out what I can do with this beauty....
 IT'S SO AWESOME!

OK, on to other matters. A couple weeks ago my moms friend informed her the apple tree was over flowing and can we please come over and pick them. Soooo.........we did. now what are we going to do with them? freeze them!

And I, of course, find whatever annoys my mother to no end and do it.......she hated when I put the apple on top of the slicer. 
 We still have two more bags full.........this may take a while
 As we slice them (rather mom sliced them, I put them on the peeler and took pictures) we put them in lemon water so they don't brown. 
 Look at all those apples!!!! You go mommy!!
 Thanks to mommy's lil Daisy Stripper I could peel the apples and take pictures at the same time. 
 Ummmm..........this is our GB (Garbage Bowl). 
Why is there a picture of the GB?
I don't know....
No one wants to see the trash....
I was tired ok.....
You are your mothers daughter aren't you....
 Oh boy, now we get to line them up all neat and pretty....

The right camera angle and even sliced apples soaked in lemon water looks pretty......

   If I put two apples on it am I twice as annoying? 

I think tomorrow we are going to make Zebra pretzel rods.......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!