Monday, July 28, 2014

Post #69 - Day off. Or off day. Whichever.

I had big plans for today.

That's nothing new. I have big plans for every day. Sometimes things get done, sometimes life gets in the way.

Today life gets in the way of my plans.

I had a huge stack of newspapers that I'd planned on turning into rolled logs.  We tried that a few years ago by wetting the newspaper and rolling it then letting it dry for weeks. We weren't impressed with the results.  But I recently did some research and some people were claiming to have good results with rolling dry newspaper. So I thought I'd give it a shot. 

Last night I started rolling the paper logs and finished up this morning. I didn't count how many there were.  Quite frankly I am done looking at them.  A short time later I realized that my hands were rebelling. They ache so badly that I am taking the rest of the day off.

So here, enjoy some pictures of sleepy kitties.



Click *HERE to return to the home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!