Sunday, June 15, 2014

Post #56 - catching up Part 1, the lotsa picture edition

So...it's been a little while since I've shared with you guys.  Since we last blogged together, I went on vacation to see my sister at Hilton Head.  We had a great time. It's always great to see her now that we aren't still living at home and sharing a room together.

 Hubs and I went to the beach,
 where I discovered that I hadn't put the memory card back into my good camera.
 But it's all good because, as it turns out, my phone takes pictures, too.

 We saw lots of these little jellyfish on the shore line.
And lots of horseshoe crab...
 ...and their parts. 
I sent this leg picture to my sister and told her we'd found lunch and would be eating out. :-)

We went back later that evening with my good camera, it's memory card and my sister and saw this dog enjoying the beach.
 I'd forgotten to change the settings on my good camera and the colors were off, so I won't be sharing any more of those pics.

My sister snapped this picture as we left.

Back at my sister's we, of course, looked for alligators in the little ponds behind and beside her house. We found them.
 But I've shared pics of them before, so we won't go there again.

We went shopping at the outlets and swimming in the pool. We took a walk one morning and hubs took a bike ride another day. But mostly we relaxed.

Even though it's a long ride to get there, I always enjoy the scenery along the way.


 I mean, REALLY, what's not to love?

I've seen your pictures of the flat lands, my friends. While they have a beauty of their own, this gal loves the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!