Thursday, June 19, 2014

Post #58 - Kitten cuteness

We've been trying to play with the kittens as much as possible so they will be ready to re-home soon.  It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it. 

There are two yellow/orange kittens, both males; one brown/grey tabby, a female; and two black tabbies, both females.

The cast of characters:

Orange tabby #1, AKA Mr. Personality.  "I ain't afraid of nuthin'."

 Brown tabby female, AKA Pretty Princess.  "I'm kind of a big deal."

Black female #1, who apparently doesn't like her picture taken

 Orange tabby #2, Mr. Scaredy Pants.  "I only come outside to eat and watch the others play."

 Black female #2 on the left.  "I'm afraid of my own shadow."

 The two males. #1 is on the right. He's fuzzier and has a rounder face. There is an "M" above his eyes.  #2 is on the left. His face is thinner. He always looks worried.

 Mr. Personality is always dashing up and down the driveway exploring.

 Until he wants a belly rub.

 "Rub my belly!"

 Black female #1 will play with a stick while in her comfort zone.

 "I said rub my belly!"

Oh, I just can't get enough of these little guys.
More pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!