Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Post #55 getting a lil dirty

Ok, so, as I went to put down what post number this was I looked at the last post, it said 53, no problem. But our blogger home page says we have 54 posts......hmmm......problem. In any case this is post #55 :D

So, I was off for two days straight this week. How did I spent this valuable time? I worked on a cross stitch project. but since the friend I'm making this for doesn't know what it is or even that I'm making them something I won't show the whole thing. But I will say I'm happy for the change in color.
 

Couldn't do much else, it rained the whole time I was off.
But I will say this about all the rain, the worms love it.....
 

Not to much else going on this week though. Hoping to get out fishing this weekend,
maybe Friday night or Saturday morning.

Until the next big story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!