Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Post #75 - What I done been doin'

Well, I did not go to the produce auction yesterday. 
We both had other things to do so we decided to do that another day.

So I stayed home and canned the (FINALLY ripe) Roma Tomatoes that I had bought last week.  Out of a bushel I got 15 quarts of chopped tomatoes and 7 pints of tomatoes and green chilies (think Rotel). Not a bad day's work. 

The kittens "helped" of course. 
And by "help" I mean they slept on the kitchen floor while I worked. 
Then they moved to the living room and slept on the floor there.

Remember a month ago we were naming them and I posted these pics?

Well, they've grown a good bit, but they still wrestle a lot.




I was pretty tired by the end of the day, but it was Tuesday and I'd gotten a new pattern for the #50StatesStitching quilt so of course I stitched it up.
I really need to get the rest of these squares done. 

With all the crafting I've been doing lately the garden has been utterly neglected and has become overgrown with weeds. I had decided to swallow my pride and take before and after pictures to post on the blog. 
Ugh. This will not be pretty.
So I went outside at 7:00 this morning to weed the garden, but the boys had taken care of it for me last night. 
Without me asking.
I'm so thankful that is done.
I have no pics. But hang around, it will probably happen again.

Now I need find something else to do. 
Maybe I'll write a blog post.

√check!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be published once we make sure they're not spam. Thanks for understanding!